Welcome to Jordan Creek Animal Hospital
Updated COVID-19 Policy
We are excited to announce that as of June 14th, we will be welcoming clients back into our hospital with the following guidelines:
- In-hospital visits will be limited to doctor appointments, not nurse only appointments.
- As it is impossible to maintain social distancing in a small animal practice, we will be limiting in-hospital visits to one owner at this time.
- To minimize traffic in our reception area, please text our hospital upon arrival; we will notify you as soon as possible for entrance.
- Curbside appointments will remain an option should you prefer to stay in your vehicle while we examine your pet.
- Masks are welcome but not required. Some of our team members have elected to continue wearing masks, however, others have elected not to.
You and your pet’s safety are our number one priority. Should you need special accommodations, please contact our reception team prior to your appointment for further instruction.
Thank you for all your continued patience and understanding throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Jordan Creek Animal Hospital Team
JORDAN CREEK ANIMAL HOSPITAL, built and established in 1991 by Dr. David D. Whitney, is a full service veterinary hospital providing treatment for dogs and cats. Our primary concern is the health and well being of your pet. In addition to providing quality medical services, we are dedicated to maintaining the health of your pet through preventive medicine.
We appreciate the importance of your relationship with your pet and will work closely with you in developing a health program. By developing a relationship with you, we can work together to optimize the health of your pet. Client education, preventive medicine, and the personal and professional growth of our staff through continuing education are all important factors that contribute to the quality of care we provide.
We are very proud of the superior boarding service that we offer for our patients. It has been a very popular aspect of our animal hospital. In keeping with our commitment to a personal approach to animal care, we provide 3-5 individual walks per day as well as play time with your pet if requested.
The MISSION AND COVENANT OF
JORDAN CREEK ANIMAL HOSPITAL
We believe in the importance and value of companion animals in the lives of our clients and the community. We are dedicated to providing service beyond expectation by offering the highest quality medicine in a compassionate and caring way. We stress client education, preventive medicine, and the personal and professional growth of our staff.
Our Core Values
Dedication…to our practice and our mission
Respect…to others and their concerns
Compassion…to our patients and their owners
Teamwork…to provide the best patient care
Excellence…to maintain the highest standards of service